The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) offered by EC-Council is meant for upgrading the understanding of core security fundamentals. It is a globally renowned certification among aspirants looking to make a career in security. This training validates your abilities to identify the vulnerabilities in the organisation's network infrastructure and helps to combat cyberattacks effectively.
Any individual with basic understanding of network essentials, core concepts including server and network components can go for CEH v11 training and certification
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Web managers
- Security Professionals
On course completion, you will be able to answer the following -
- Ethical hacking concepts, overview of information security, security controls and various laws related to information security
- Footprinting concepts and methodologies and Reconnaissance
- Scanning networks using scanning tools
- Enumeration techniques
- Vulnerability assessment
- System hacking phases and attacking techniques
- Malware threat analysis
- Packet sniffing concept, techniques and protection
- Social engineering concepts, techniques and countermeasures
- Denial of Service (Dos) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks and defence tools
- Security solutions, their evasion and protection
- Web server and web application based attacks
- SQL injections
- Wireless encryption and hacking, bluetooth hacking
- Mobile device management
- Operational Technology essentials, threats, attacks and preventions
- Recognising the vulnerabilities in IoT and ensuring the safety
- Encryption algorithms, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptographic attacks, and cryptanalysis
- Cloud computing, threats and security
Is it mandatory to attend the EC-Council's training to appear in the CEH v11 exam ?
If the candidate fulfils the below requirements, then the training can be skipped-
2 years of work experience in a security-related field
Submitted CEH exam eligibility application and obtained authorisation from EC-Council, they can attempt the exam.
How is CEH certification different from the other security certifications available in the market ?
The other courses talk about proper configuration, firewall or rather preemptive security, whereas the CEH course trains the candidates about adapting the defending the system by attacking. The course focuses on offensive tactics in synchronisation with defensive countermeasures. Hence teaching the candidates a holistic approach towards the organisation's security.
What is the validity period of the exam voucher code ?
After the application is approved, candidates are required to purchase their exam voucher either from EC-Council Online Store or from one of their authorised training centres. The validity of this voucher is 1 year from the date of purchase.
Is there any passing criteria for the exam ?
No, there is no fixed passing score/ percentage for the exam, the mandatory number for correct answers varies depending on the difficulty of the questions delivered during the exam.
Web Application Testing
Web Application Penetration Testing training (WAPT)…
Bug Bounty Hunting
Bug Bounty hunting is emerging rapidly these days.…
Red Team Course
With the growing threats in cyberspace, it is not…
The PCNSE (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security…
The PCNSA (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security…
Prince 2 Practitioner
The people managing the projects can upskill using…