The CompTIA A+ 220-1001 (Core 1) and 220-1002 (Core 2) certification is an entry-level training oriented to impart the skill and knowledge to the IT professionals. Learners will get a proper understanding of the hardware and software technologies, required to work for supporting the IT infrastructure. The certification comprises the two core exams that candidates are required to clear to become certified CompTIA A+ professionals.
Anyone with basic computer knowledge is eligible to apply for this certification
- Service desk analyst
- Help desk tech
- Technical support specialist
- Field service technician
- Associate network engineer
- Data support technician
- Desktop support administrator
- End-user computing technician
- Help desk technician
- System support specialist
On course completion, you will be able to answer the following -
- Basic understanding of computer, mobile security, networking, hardware and software
- Understanding of network components in an organisation’s operating systems, configuring mobile and desktop devices and applications as well as offering support when necessary
- Performing data management best practices and data backups and recovery
- Knowing best practices and processes for ensuring maximum network and device safety
- How to set up, configure, manage, and troubleshoot various operating systems such as iOS, Linux, Windows, Mac, and more
Where can I take up the CompTIA A+ certification exam ?
The exam has to be taken from the Pearson Vue testing centre. The exam can be taken either in-person or web proctored format
What is the renewal process for the CompTIA A+ certificate ?
All the certificate holders are required to participate in the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) Program. This program is designed to keep the candidates updated on the evolving technologies. There are various activities and training programs that certificate holders can participate in to keep their certification valid
Can I take the CompTIA A+ certification online ?
Yes, there is an option for selecting the online exam
Is it mandatory to clear both the exams to get certified ?
Yes, all candidates are required to get the minimum passing marks for both the Core 1 and Core 2 examinations to get certified
Web Application Testing
Web Application Penetration Testing training (WAPT)…
Bug Bounty Hunting
Bug Bounty hunting is emerging rapidly these days.…
Red Team Course
With the growing threats in cyberspace, it is not…
The PCNSE (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security…
The PCNSA (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security…
Prince 2 Practitioner
The people managing the projects can upskill using…