CompTIA Network+ Certification is a validation of an IT Professional's expertise in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring basic computer networks.
Being vendor-neutral is the uniqueness of this course as it prepares the candidate to support networks on any platform. This is the only certification that covers the specific skills needed by the network professionals.
The new CompTIA Network+ N10-008 will be available from 15 September 2022. CompTIA Network+ N10-007 (English language version) will retire June 30 2022.
Although there are no requirements for this training but we will recommend A+ certification and/or 9 months of networking experience or equivalent education
- People looking to enhance their knowledge and understanding of network concepts
- Professionals looking to upskill in the network support and administration
- Students who are willing to start their career in cybersecurity
On course completion, you will be able to answer the following -
- Basic networking concepts like network services, physical connections, topologies and architecture, and cloud connectivity
- Explaining routing technologies and networking devices; deploying ethernet solutions and configuring wireless technologies
- Monitoring and optimising networks to ensure business continuity
- Understanding security concepts and network attacks in order to harden networks against threats
- Troubleshooting common cable, connectivity, and software issues related to networking
Why is CompTIA Network+ important ?
This course validates your knowledge and skills required to troubleshoot, configure and manage wired and wireless found in organisations globally
Can I take Network+ exam without taking CompTIA A+ certification ?
CompTIA recommends taking CompTIA A+ certification before the Network+ exam, but if the individual has a basic understanding of IT, can directly go for Network+ certification
How can I apply for a re-exam if I failed in the first attempt ?
The second attempt can be made without waiting in case a candidate fails to clear the exam in the first attempt. But for subsequent attempts, the candidate has to wait for at least 14 days from the last failed attempt
What other courses are recommended before and after Network+ certification ?
CompTIA A+ is recommended before and CCNA, CEHv11 is recommended after the CompTIA Network+
Web Application Testing
Web Application Penetration Testing training (WAPT)…
Bug Bounty Hunting
Bug Bounty hunting is emerging rapidly these days.…
Red Team Course
With the growing threats in cyberspace, it is not…
The PCNSE (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security…
The PCNSA (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security…
Prince 2 Practitioner
The people managing the projects can upskill using…