On enrolling for NSE 4 FortiGate Security course you will learn to use the essential functions of the FortiGate Firewall for security profiles. From the fundamentals to the deep understanding of implementing basic network security is covered in the curriculum of this course.
A perfect blend of practical labs and interactive lectures will enhance the learning of firewall policies, the Fortinet Security Fabric, user authentication, SSL VPN, and how to protect your network using security profiles, such as IPS, antivirus, web filtering, application control, and more.
Minimum of six months of hands-on experience with FortiGate
- Security Professionals
- Networking Professionals
On course completion, you will be able to answer the following -
- Using CLI and GUI for the administration
- Understanding the characteristics of Fortinet security fabric
- Controlling the access to the network by configuring firewall policies
- Using port forwarding, source NAT, and destination NAT
- Application of firewall policies
- Understanding encryption certificates and function
- Inspect SSL/TLS-secure traffic to prevent encryption used to bypass security policies
- Security profiles configurations for neutralising misuse
- Using application control techniques for monitoring and controlling network applications
- Preventing hacking and denial of service attacks
- Applying an SSL VPN for secure access
- Understanding log entries
Where to renew your certification ?
The certification can be renewed by taking the current NSE 4 exam at a Pearson VUE test centre.
How long is the certification valid for ?
Two years from the date of issue of the certificate
What is the scoring method ?
Answers must be 100% correct. There are no deductions for incorrect answers.
How to get the certificate ?
Your Fortinet NSE Institute transcript is updated within five business days after you pass the exam. After that, you will be able to download a printable certificate from the NSE Institute
Web Application Testing
Web Application Penetration Testing training (WAPT)…
Bug Bounty Hunting
Bug Bounty hunting is emerging rapidly these days.…
Red Team Course
With the growing threats in cyberspace, it is not…
The PCNSE (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security…
The PCNSA (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security…
Prince 2 Practitioner
The people managing the projects can upskill using…