The people managing the projects can upskill using the PRINCE2 practitioner certification for better performance. The practitioner certificate aims at confirming that one has sufficient knowledge and understanding to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
Candidates must pass one of the exams as prescribed by the certification body in order to appear in the exam.
- Project Managers
- Project Board members
- Product Delivery Managers
- Project Support Staff
- Operational Line Managers
- Team Leads / Team Managers
On course completion, you will be able to answer the following -
- Application and customisation of the PRINCE2® method in diverse situations
- Utilising the concepts of the PRINCE2® project management method
- Managing a project by breaking it into smaller chunks and applying the PRINCE2 principles
- Defining the project quality and learning the purpose and the process of applying the PRINCE2 Themes
- Understanding each step in the project lifecycle and track the project progress to remove impediments obstructing the development
- Manage, execute, and deliver work packages to the customers by managing the stage boundaries
- Developing a product-based planning approach
- Managing the project risks by effectively controlling the resources
Is the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam open book ?
Yes, but only the official PRINCE2 manual ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 2017 Edition’ is allowed.
What are the eligibility criteria for PRINCE2 Practitioner ?
To appear in the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination, one must have passed any of these exams- PRINCE2 Foundation, PMP, CAPM, IPMA Level A, IPMA Level B, IPMA Level C and IPMA Level D.
How to maintain PRINCE2 practitioner certification ?
The certification can be continued either by taking the PRINCE2 practitioner exam before the expiry date or gaining CPD points and a digital badge, which will cost around 50 EUR.
Is PRINCE2 suitable for non-IT projects ?
There is a big misconception that PMP certification is only for the IT industry. The principles as prescribed in the training are equally applicable to industries such as construction, automobile, food processing, etc
Web Application Testing
Web Application Penetration Testing training (WAPT)…
Bug Bounty Hunting
Bug Bounty hunting is emerging rapidly these days.…
Red Team Course
With the growing threats in cyberspace, it is not…
The PCNSE (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security…
The PCNSA (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security…
Prince 2 Practitioner
The people managing the projects can upskill using…