The Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) v1.0 training aims to prepare the individual for the CISCO CCNP Security and CCIE Security certifications and senior-level security roles in the organisations.
This course will help in mastering the skills and technologies needed to implement core CISCO security solutions for advanced threat protection against cyberattacks. Security for networks, cloud and content, endpoint protection, secure network access, visibility and enforcement are included in the training. In-Depth knowledge along with hands-on experience is given in this course for a better understanding of CISCO technologies.
Skills and knowledge equivalent to CCNA with familiarity to Ethernet, TCP/IP networking and basic concepts of networking security. Working knowledge of Windows and Cisco IOS networking
- Security engineer
- Network engineer
- Network designer
- Network administrator
- Systems engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network manager
- Cisco integrators and partners
On course completion, you will be able to answer the following -
- Describe information security concepts and strategies within the network
- Describe common TCP/IP, network application, and endpoint attacks
- Describe how various network security technologies work together to guard against attacks
- Implement access control on Cisco ASA appliance and Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall
- Describe and implement basic email content security features and functions provided by Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Describe and implement web content security features and functions provided by Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Describe Cisco Umbrella® security capabilities, deployment models, policy management, and Investigate console
- Introduce VPNs and describe cryptography solutions and algorithms
- Describe and deploy Cisco secure remote access connectivity solutions and describe how to configure 802.1X and Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) authentication
- Provide basic understanding of endpoint security and describe Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints architecture and basic features
- Examine various defences on Cisco devices that protect the control and management plane
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS software Layer 2 and Layer 3 data plane controls
- Describe Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise and Stealthwatch Cloud solutions
- Describe basics of cloud computing and common cloud attacks and how to secure cloud environment
How to register for the exam ?
Firstly create an account on Pearson VUE. Select the Proctored exams and enter the exam number followed by registering and making payment
Can I retake the exam if I fail to clear it ?
Yes, the candidate has to wait for 5 days after the failed attempt.
How to reschedule the exam ?
Candidates are requested to contact Pearson VUE or access an online Pearson VUE account for rescheduling the exam until the scheduled start time of the appointment. However, failure to reschedule or not appearing for an exam will result in forfeiture of your exam fee.
Can I cancel the exam after getting an appointment ?
Contact the Pearson VUE or access your online Pearson VUE account to cancel your exam before the scheduled appointment. However, failure to cancel or not appear for an exam will result in forfeiture of your exam fee.
Web Application Testing
Web Application Penetration Testing training (WAPT)…
Bug Bounty Hunting
Bug Bounty hunting is emerging rapidly these days.…
Red Team Course
With the growing threats in cyberspace, it is not…
The PCNSE (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security…
The PCNSA (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security…
Prince 2 Practitioner
The people managing the projects can upskill using…